Islam is the religion which is the best of all religions of the wold. Islam is the religion of peace. Those who believes in Islam are called Muslim. Islam means the active submission to Allah who is the only creator of this universe. The last most and most acceptable scripture is the holy Quran.
History and Origin of Islam:
The origin of Islam is generally accredited to the Prophet Muhammad () but to the devout Muslim, Islam began long before Muhammad ever walked the earth. In the seventh century the angel Gabriel visited prophet Muhammad. The Qur’an was dictated by Muhammad but, according to the Qur’an, it did not originate with Muhammad. The Qur’an testifies of itself that it was given by God through the angel Gabriel to the Prophet Muhammad ().
What does Muslim believes:
Muslim’s believe in five faiths. Those are-
1. Believe in one Allah (Allah is one, eternal, creator, and sovereign).
2. Believe in the Angels
3. Believe in the prophets from Adam to Muhammad ().
4. Believe in the revelations of Allah: Muslims accept Al Quran.
5. Believe in the last day of judgment and the hereafter
6. Believe in predestination: Muslims believe Allah has decreed everything that will happen. Muslims testify to Allah’s sovereignty with their frequent phrase, Inshallah, meaning, “if Allah wills.”
5 Pillars of Islam:
There are five pillars of Islam. They are-
- The Faith of Kalema.
- Prayer (Salah) : Five prayers per day.
- Fasting (Sawm)
- Hajj (Pilgrimage)